Within and around the core of the National Park of Aenos there is a dense network of forest roads, either dirt or asphalted, which is briefly described below:
The road network of Mt. Roudi consists of the following roads:
- From a dirt road of 10.2 km long which crosses this core of the park and has as its starting point at the national road of Argostoli – Sami and ends at the location “Agios Eleftherios”.
- A dirt road of 9.4 km long, which crosses the northern part of Roudi and starts at the national road Argostoli – Sami and the location “Agrapidies”, passes through the lacation of “Grouspa” and ends at the location “Tsakou – Sterna” in the National Park.
The road network of Mt. Aenos (Megalo Vouno) consists of the following roads:
- A road crossing the Park, which starts from the point at the location “Alonaki” of the national road Argostoli – Sami and which rises on the SW slopes of Mount Roudi, passes through the neck of Agios Eleftherios and then near the Kefalonian Research Foundation “EVDOXOS” and ends at the main entrance of the Park. This asphalt road is 6.8 km long.
- From the road “Eza” (Entrance of the Park) – “Chionistra”. This road starts from the end of the connection road (Park entrance), followed with maneuvers up to the top “Vounos” and then on the N-NE slopes ends at the top of “Chionistra”. It has a length of 6.5 km and was built to serve the Antenna Park located on the top of “Chionistra”. Its deck is asphalt.
- From the forest road “Chionistra” – “Arginia junction”. This road has a length of 5.5 km and connects the location “Chionistra” (previous road) with the similarly forest road “Village Arginia” – “Mourtzies” (Fteri), and it is a dirt road.
- From the forest road “Mourtzies” (Fteri) – “Arginia village”. This road has a length of 6.5 km and it is a dirt road.
- From the forest road “Contra Alona” – “Mourtzies” (Fteri). It has a length of 11.2 km and starts from the road “Digaleto” – “Agios Eleftherios” and is 6 km away from the village “Digaleto” (Contra Alonia).
- From the location “Lefka” up to its end, it follows the borders of the Park alongside the fencing on the N-NE slopes of Mt. Aenos. The road is dirt and technical works have been constructed.
- From the forest road “Zoodochos Pigi” (Xenopoulos) – “Rema Melanitsa”, with a length of 5,2 km. The road is connected to the forest road “Kontra Alonia” -“Mourtzies” at the location “Melanitsa”. It is a dirt road.
- From the forest road “Zoodocho Pigi” (Arginia Villiage) – “Halepidi” around the Park, in the southern part of 7.4 km. It is a dirt road.
- From the forest road “Halepidi” – “Arias Hill” of 3.3 km long, which is located to the south of the Park with a dirt deck and leads to a dead end.
- From the forest road “Red Rock” – “Halepidi”, 2.8 km long, which is located on the south